Updated: Jun 5
Hi love bugs,
I asked and you answered.... Here are my favorite fall finds for this or that!
Coffee (73%) or Tea? (Marshalls/Home Goods has adorable coffee cups and accessories also)
*Getting a Keurig saves me so much money on coffee, I love going to Starbucks so I got all the essentials so I could feel content with home coffee*
PRO TIP: Pick a color theme and a counter in your kitchen and make a tiny coffee bar!
Keurig = essential (Target has adorable colors)
Stay organized with a k cup holder
Go green and get reusable K cups and get your favorite coffee beans
Elevate your coffee experience with a milk frother
Want to really feel like you're at Starbies? No better way than to get Starbucks syrup for your drinks
Top it all off with an adorable sign!
T-shirts or Sweaters (73%)?
*TOP 10 Fall Sweaters*
I want to included sweaters from all different websites to give y'all options, so buckle up!
1. White waffle knit sweater with buttons (Amazon)
2. Color block twisted sweater (Zaful)
3. Knit oversized sweater (Zaful)
4. Statement piece sweater (SHEIN)
5. Color block turtle neck (SHEIN)
6. Trendy color split sweater (Princess Polly)
7. Comfy solid oversized sweater (Express)
8. V-Neck sweater (Nordies)
9. Cardigan Sweater (F21)
10. Cinch Sweater (Tillys)
Heels or Flats (58%)? *Top 5 shoes for different budgets*
Flats won by a whopping 8%, so I am going to make a list for my flats and my heel girls!
1. White textured slip on shoes ($16, 6 colors)
2. Madewell Mule (On sale for $40)
3. Camo slip on sneakers ($62)
4. Dolce Vita Mule-ish slip ons ($50)
1. Fun 2 tone pumps (5 color combos, range from $25-$40)
2. Heeled Mules (On sale for $40, originally $80)
3. Simple low heeled pumps (around $35, 25 colors)
4. All white booties ($80)
5. Timberland Work boot heels (Originally $140, on sale for $100)